Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Confessions of an Ebay junkie


I love Ebay! No, it should be I LOVE EBAY!!!!!!! I love selling on Ebay and I love buying on Ebay. Tonight's entertainment was looking at an Ebay seller's vast store of gemstone beads, while Little Man lay across my shoulders. It all happened because I won an auctions for some green goldstone beads. Since this seller combines shipping, and since the bead auctions all start at less than 99 cents, and since I have 8 days to combine my purchases, and since there are over 10,000 items listed (YIKES!!!), my eyeballs are about to fall out of my head from browsing. And, I might add, bidding. I have fallen in love with jasper. I have also discovered mookaite, mawsitsit, zoisite, and chrysocolla. They are gorgeous!

I also found out that goldstone also goes by the name of sun sitara. A few weeks ago I bought two large oval goldstone beads at a local bead shop, and since then have been on a quest for more. I found out (thanks to google) that goldstone is a manmade gem containing copper. It comes in a copper color, as well as green, blue, and purple. It is shot through with sparkles and is just beautiful. (Little Man's father says I would be a good game fish because I go for sparkly things.)

Time to turn off the computer and go to bed. Good night!

No comments: